Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Like Waiting For Christmas

As the time I find out whether or not I get into the Spain graduate program gets closer and closer (currently 2 days, 16 hours, 54 minutes and 50 seconds and counting...) I'm starting to really feel the gravity of the situation. It's really fully sinking in.

And it's like waiting for freaking Christmas to get here. Uggggghhhhh.

Friday, Friday, Friday. Holy crap, I'm so ready for the day to get here! This day is going to determine my entire future and I'm just ready to know, plain and simple. If I get in, then I'll be moving to Spain and starting a crazy amazing adventure. If I don't get in, then the job hunt will be on and God only knows what paths will open up for me. Where will I end up? Dallas? Boston? Chicago? OKC? Who knows?! Either way, I'm finally going to know (or at least have a bit more of a general idea) what my life is going to be like.

I've been waiting for months for this day to finally come and now that it's here, I'm so damn anxious. 

No comments: