Wednesday, December 10, 2008

I'm Done!

I'm done I'm done I'm done I'm done I'm done I'm done!!!!!!!!!!!

Okay, I'm not really done.

BUT, I did officially finish my Capstone class tonight! I studied for what seemed like a countless amount of hours for a final that was 3 essay questions over 5 months of material. And I can't lie when I say that I've been dreading it for quite some time.

But it's all over. And I'm done. And it feels goooooooooooood.

Not to mention that my Capstone professor went out and had drinks with a few of us after class. Which is pretty dang cool.

And now it's time for a break. Until my final presentation on Friday morning, of course. And my three finals after that. But you know, now that Capstone is done I feel like I can handle anything.

Hooray for graduating!

2 comments:

Katie said...

Yay!!! Almost done, love! Congrats on graduating... wish I could be there to celebrate! Have a swirl (or three) at the Mont for me! x

emmy said...

I have another request. Please sleep in too late to go to your last lecture ever and have breakfast at Panera instead. That might require a wild night beforehand, so be prepared...

Congratulations, by the way!