Thursday, June 5, 2008

Time Flies...

So I just finished my first week of classes on a good note. I'm pretty sure both teachers like me, and I can fully understand the second one (the one that talks really fast) now. Things are going well.

In just a few hours I'm leaving for Barcelona and I'm really really looking forward to it. We're taking the overnight train there (very cheap) but the only problem is that the train won't bring us back until Monday morning at 6 am! That is definitely going to be a rough day of classes.

Oh well. How many times do you get to travel around Europe for a summer? We've got to live it up, right?

Anyway, next time I write on here I should have tons of new pictures and interesting things to talk about. Just to give you a little something to look forward to. :)

1 comment:

emmy said...

i just felt like your post should have a comment. even though i've already said everything i had to say when we chatted earlier. love ya, j!