Monday, June 23, 2008

Not enough time in the day...

Well, I wish I had time to make a real post. I would love to talk in depth about Berlin and how incredible it is and how awesome it was to see Philipp.

But it's final exam time. And I have a ton of work to do for final exams and trabajos finales, and I don't have enough time in the day to do it all. What a crazy week this is going to be.

Hopefully things will slow down so that I can write about Germany while it's still fresh in my memory. And I can't wait to post all of the amazing pictures from the trip.

Oh well, it'll get done eventually. Hope all is well in the states!

Oh, and PS, it's about a million degrees in Spain all of the sudden. 1,000,000 degrees + no air conditioning = a very, very hot (and sometimes cranky) Jordan. I'm seriously sweating right now, and I'm just sitting in my room doing nothing. July could be an interesting month.....

1 comment:

emmy said...

Jordan,
Today something reminded me of a very hilarious story taking place on a bridge at an apartment complex in Norman at approximately 4 a.m. I don't care to repeat it on the internet, but I think you might remember a certain pterodactyl? Oh goodness. Love ya!