Monday, April 13, 2009

Back to Earth

I totally jinxed myself with that last post. Seriously. I was knocked off of my little pedestal on cloud nine and shoved on the ground so hard I'll be digging myself out for weeks.

So, long story short, and mainly because I don't like talking about it, my apartment was broken into and I got robbed last week. The damn thieves took all my nice stuff including my brand new macbook (my graduation gift) and my ipod. I can't even begin to tell you how unbelievably sad/angry it makes me.

And I wish I could say that this was a new experience, but it just wouldn't be true. I've been broken into/robbed not once. Not twice. Not even three times. Four times, people. Four times I've been targeted. And each time it's just as bad. First was my house last year, but luckily my roommate woke up and chased them out. Then my car got broken into. Then I got robbed in person in Spain. And now this.

I don't know who these people are or what possesses them to do it. But I do know that they are quickly turning me into a very bitter person with some serious trust issues.

No comments: