Wednesday, May 28, 2008

T Minus 24 Hours

The big day is finally here! All these months and years of planning are finally going to pay off as I make my way into the wild unknown of Spain.

I would be lying if I said I wasn't a little nervous.

But if I had to make a ratio, I would say I was about 85% excited and 15% nervous. Or maybe 70% excited and 30% nervous. Or maybe 95% nervous and 5% about to throw up.

Back off, it's tough to figure out. :)

The next time I write on this, I'll be in Spain! Wish me luck, folks. I'm on my way!

1 comment:

emmy said...

Oh, Jordan! I'm 85% really excited for you, 10% sad you're going because I won't be able to talk to you as frequently, and 5% jealous that you're going to spend the summer in SPAIN!

I can't wait to hear from you after you get there and to see all your pictures. Love you!